Hi all,

Many years ago, linuxppc-dev was moved from ozlabs.org to
lists.ozlabs.org.  These days most of the mail sent to linuxppc-dev
@ozlabs.org is spam (causing added burden to the list owner i.e. me),
so I intend to drop that name.  Initially, it will bounce with a
message pointing to the new name, but after some time it will just
bounce.

I have submitted a patch to fix up the remaining (fairly obscure)
references to the old name in the kernel sources.

Does anyone have any objections to this plan?

I also have a longer term plan to not accept HTML formatted emails on
the list (as they are also mostly spam).
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell