On May 18, 2009, at 4:50 PM, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

On Mon, 2009-05-18 at 12:20 -0500, Scott Wood wrote:
I'm pretty sure the driver changes to address this are in dave's
net-
next tree.

Won't this break git bisect?

Not to mention anyone trying to use your tree now...

Right, though if you have the commit ID in DaveM tree, I can work with
him to sort out that driver, for example by having the same commit in
my tree.

As discussed on IRC, its easier to modify the commit that cause the issue to drop removing IMAP_ADDR for cpm1 devices for now. I'll generate a separate patch for us to deal w/during the merge window for .31

- k