Add support for the BootMii 'mini' firmware replacement for the
Starlet processor.

'mini' is an open source IOS replacement written from scratch by
Team Twiizers.

It's not a replacement, it doesn't have any of the same functionality.

I didn't know 'replacement' had that semantics.

It's ambiguous.

My intention was to say that 'mini' firmware is an alternative to the stock IOS firmware, not trying to imply that it behaves like it or it is compatible with it.
Point taken.

I'll use 'mini' alternate firmware if that's ok.

"Alternative firmware" is fine.

+enum starlet_ipc_flavour {
+    STARLET_IPC_IOS,
+    STARLET_IPC_MINI,
+};

I thought you don't support IOS at all anymore?

I don't plan to mainline IOS support.
But to make runtime decisions I need to know if we are running along the 'mini' firmware or the default IOS firmware.
That's the intention of that enum.

Modern mini will always have AHBPROT set up to give you full access,
so this isn't needed either.

So we have two options here:
- assume that whatever firmware is running properly sets AHBPROT and hope it works - or try to use the existing firmware interfaces to check and make sure that AHBPROT is indeed properly set

I chose the second option here.

It is much much simpler to simply require a new enough mini :-)

Do you need this driver to boot? If not, it might be best to leave it
out for now.

Strictly speaking, we don't need the driver to boot if we asume that AHBPROT is properly set. But we'll need it later to shutdown 'mini' drivers, unless 'mini' is changed to boot PowerPC code with all hardware already relinquished.

That is not true for the last available version of 'mini' firmware. That version still boots PowerPC code with at least the SDHCI controller driven by 'mini'.

I'll fix this.

Segher