BTW. If we want to play with clocks, maybe you should look at
my proposed binding for clocks and implementing the clk API :-)

There are no clocks that are configurable from the PowerPC side
(well, maybe things like the USB clocks, but we do not know how).

+               /* Team Twiizers' 'mini' firmware IPC */
+               m...@0d000000 {

Although mini is awesome, it isn't hardware, and doesn't
belong in the device tree.

So what is at d0000000 ?

0c000000 is the flipper-compatible stuff
0d000000 is the hollywood new devices
0d800000 is the same as part of 0d000000, but with some extra bits
sometimes.

+               ser...@0d006400 {
+                       compatible = "nintendo,hollywood-serial";

You might want to pick a more descriptive name for this,
"serial" is usually understaood to mean "RS232".  Which
this isn't.

What is it then ? You definitely want some other name if it's not
classic rs232 style serial.

It's SPI I think, with some extra signals.  It's the gamepads mostly.

Segher