On 27.02.2015 22:54, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
On Fri, 2015-02-27 at 09:28 +0200, Purcareata Bogdan wrote:
Ping?

What is the ping for ?

Ben.

Hello Ben,

I just wanted to check with you what's the current status of these patches. I noticed in patchwork [1][2][3] that the patches are marked as non-applicable.

As of today, I cloned Michael Ellerman's tree [4], applied the patches on the master branch, compiled and tested. Tests pass both with the libseccomp regression suite and my LXC tests.

Is there a specific tree I should send them against, or on another mailing list? Is there any other reason the patches are not applicable?

[1] https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/440827/
[2] https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/440828/
[3] https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/440829/
[4] git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mpe/linux.git

Thank you,
Bogdan P.