All,
    I've been attempting to get a 2.6 version running on the Xilinx ML403 and
only really need the ethernet and compact flash devices at this point.  I've
tried versions from mvista, kernel.org, etc; all only have the serial8250
device enabled.  Obviously adding devices is a lot of work and it appears that
you all have already made great progress enabling ethernet.
   Are any of  the advanced versions upon which you all work generally
available?  If so could you please provide a location? Apologies in advance for
polluting your emailboxes and thanks in advance for any help/pointers that you
can provide. I'll be more than happy to share any mods that I make (if any)
         Rance Kirtley
         Applied Systems Intelligence
         Roswell, GA USA