Hi all, I have run Linux 2.6 from git.xilinx.com on my XUPV2P board. This
vendor kernel version is 2.6.28-rc6. Currently, the uartlite and ethernet mac
work ok, but xilinx frame buffer driver seems not working, as nothing is shown
on the VGA monitor, and nothing related to framebuffer is shown in the serial
output. I run fbset,  but it says fb0 not found.
The hardware framebuffer IP core I use is the plb_tft_cntlr_ref 1.00.d, which
is a PLB master and DCR slave, and the  opb2dcr_bridge acts as the DCR master.
Can someone suggest where the problem might be?