This is the program I was talking about earlier. It starts ptp4l and
phc2sys in combination with chronyd or ntpd to synchronize the system
clock to NTP and PTP sources. The functionality reminded me a bit of
the postfix master daemon, hence time master :). I'm open to
suggestions for a better name.

The first patch seems to be needed to avoid deadlocks in the
ptp4l/phc2sys signal handler when terminating the program by CTRL-C
and the second patch adds some utility functions used in the third
patch.

Miroslav Lichvar (3):
  Don't print messages in signal handler.
  Add string and pointer array utility functions.
  Add timemaster.

 makefile     |    7 +-
 timemaster.8 |  335 +++++++++++++++++
 util.c       |   96 ++++-