Here is a third attempt at the "JBOD" BC. This time I tested the code
using an Intel 82580 and two i210 cards, with a GPS GM connected to
the 82580. By feeding the PPS output from one i210 into the external
time stamp unit on the second i210, I could see that the cards stayed
within 400 nanoseconds of each other.

Probably one can expect that a JBOD BC will add about 1 usec time
error over using a "real" BC. Thus for some applications, this kind of
BC implementation is perfectly acceptable.

Thanks,
Richard

* ChangeLog
** V3
   - Close all open PHC file descriptors on exit
   - Less verbose JBOD BC start up messages
   - Synchronize the group of devices, even if none is a slave

Richard Cochran (5):
  config: add a option to enable a poor man's boundary clock.
  phc2sys: automatic mode: synchronize all non-slave ports.
  Push the node's clock ID into the port data structure.
  port: allow running a boundary clock with multiple clock devices.
  phc2sys: default to the first clock in automatic mode.

 clock.c     |   25 +++++++++++++------------
 clock.h     |    2 ++
 config.c    |   13 +++++++++++++
 config.h    |    1 +