Just for the record:

On 13 Feb 2018 at 8:05, Richard Cochran wrote:

> The reason for this is that that the i210 latches the time on both
> rising and falling edges of the input signal.  You can't program it
> for rising edge only, for example.

I've checked the datasheet again and you're right,
no way to set the polarity of the SDP pins in general,
and no way to trigger an auxiliary timestamp on
a rising or falling edge only. Ahh well.

There are several specific functions of the chip where you can
configure the active polarity, but this is not the case with the
SDP I/O in general.

So I'm gonna have to do this in software.
Well at least I can make it polarity-agnostic :-)

Frank