On Mon, Mar 05, 2018 at 12:41:56PM +0000, Anders Selhammer wrote:
> We are programming C, not Java, and so opening braces of a function belong on
> a line all by themselves.

And they all are.  Where is the problem?

> +static void extract_address(struct ptp_message *m, struct PortAddress
> *paddr) {
> static int msg_current(struct ptp_message *m, struct timespec now)  {
> static struct follow_up_info_tlv *follow_up_info_extract(struct ptp_message
> *m)  {
> +static int port_nsm_reply(struct port *p, struct ptp_message *m) {
> static int process_delay_req(struct port *p, struct ptp_message *m)  {

^^^ no idea where you got this from.

> no line break on this:
> +     memcpy(&extra->foot->lastsync, &last_sync,
> +sizeof(extra->foot->lastsync));

I appreciate your taking the effort to review the series.  However, in
the future, please do not top-post!

Instead, comment directly in-line, and trim the reply to remove any
patch hunks that are not being commented upon.

Thanks,
Richard