Peter,

The patches are better WRT white space, but now some of the long lines
have been wrapped by the mailer, apparently...

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 06:38:25PM +0100, Peter Schneider wrote:
> +.SH LONG OPTIONS
> +
> +Each and every configuration file option (see below in sections
> +.BR PROGRAM\ OPTIONS
> +and
> +.BR PORT\ OPTIONS )
> +may also appear
> +as a "long" style command line argument. For example, the
> transportSpecific +option may be set using either of these two forms:

... like here ^^^.

I wanted to fix this up myself, but the nroff is too hard to untangle.

Would you mind please re-sending?  Here is some help from the kernel's
linux/Documentation/process/email-clients.rst

Claws Mail (GUI)

Works. Some people use this successfully for patches.

To insert a patch use :menuselection:`Message-->Insert` File (:kbd:`CTRL-I`)
or an external editor.

If the inserted patch has to be edited in the Claws composition window
"Auto wrapping" in
:menuselection:`Configuration-->Preferences-->Compose-->Wrapping` should be
disabled.

Thanks,
Richard