Dear everybody,

I've posted some of my source code before,
based on Richard Cochran's synbc.c .

Meanwhile, I've done some DIY-level soldering and "PC system
integration" around i210, PPS for reference, 25 MHz reference,
PPS deviation measurement... lots of fun that I thought I should not
keep to myself.

Also, it helps my sanity to swap out things that I'm kind of done
with "onto paper" (or HTML works for that purpose too).
Permanent write-only external memory.
There are things I can publish and there's also stuff that I should
not talk about. I've tried to distill relevant technical info that
does not harm anyone or violate any agreements.

Anyway the time has come for me to post a link.
Here goes my newest scribble on the aforementioned topics:

http://support.fccps.cz/industry/i210_hacks/i210_hacks.html

Thanks everybody for your respective past contributions, and in
general for the work that you keep doing on LinuxPTP.

Frank Rysanek