Thanks Richard,

how to I read from /dev/ptp0, cat /dev/ptp0 rdoes nothing?

Anyways, I rebooted the slave, and set the master on ntp, and now the slave
is back to the present.

If I temporaly disable ntp, and change the clock on the master (e.g. -/+ 3
minutes), the slave is not updated unless I restart:
- master's ptp4l
- slave's ptp4l
- slave's phc2sys

Which kind defeat the point of using a time protocol.