Thanks,

I will try that. Where can I update this configuration?

Also when I check if my network interface supports PTP I get the following
message. I think my NIC is not PTP capable?

tony@tony-IdeaCenter:~$ ifconfig -s
Iface MTU RX-OK RX-ERR RX-DRP RX-OVR TX-OK TX-ERR TX-DRP TX-OVR Flg
enp3s0 1500 449521 0 0 0 1398083 0 0 0 BMRU
enx0c379 1500 0 0 0 0 978 0 0 0 BMRU
lo 65536 11220 0 0 0 11220 0 0 0 LRU
tony@tony-IdeaCenter:~$ sudo ethtool -T enx0c379
Time stamping parameters for enx0c379:
Cannot get device time stamping settings: No such device
tony@tony-IdeaCenter:~$

Regards,
*Tony*