Hi PTP experts,

I have the following topology:

PTP-source-1 ————— Boundary-clock ———— PTP-source-2

- Initially PTP-source-1 is acting as Grandmaster to both Boundary clock
and PTP-source-2 due to higher priority1
- When I disable PTP-source-1 I see that PTP-source-2 becomes
grandmaster(due to second higher priority1) and sends out announce, sync
packet once announce timeout expires.
- Boundary clock is waiting for 3 announce packets before sending out its
first delay request packet

Kindly let me know, if this waiting for 3 announce packets to send first
delay request can be modified (or) this is as per standard and cannot be
modified.

Regards,
Karthick