I have same problem. Someone suggested a fix using
https://bitbucket.org/Swoogan/aziokbd  - that did not work for me and after
trying many things my keys were so messed up I had to reinstall Ubuntu.
Would like to know a backlit keyboard that works well with linux as I often
need to work in the dark.

On Saturday, November 25, 2017 at 1:03:58 PM UTC-8, Tom Tanner wrote:

> I bought a DMYCO keyboard and plugged it into my computer running Debian
> 9.2.
> Whenever I press Ctrl, Windows key, Alt, or Fn, the buttons don't work the
> way they should. They function like Shift keys.
> Why is this? How do I fix this?
>
> Amazon page:
> https://www.amazon.com/DMYCO-Mechanical-Adjustable-Illuminated-Multicolor/dp/B01KO77JNY

---