On the Netgear router, try setting an unused static IP address in the
192.168.0.x network on the interface that is connected to the UVerse
router. This should be the WAN interface on the Netgear, usually the ports
have yellow on them, but not always. The only issue with this setup is that
hosts on Uverse won't be able to communicate with hosts on the Netgear,
since you likely can't mess with the routing table on the UVerse to force
that interface. There might be ways to mess with port forwarding settings
and such, but honestly, home routers like this don't like to work together
in this configuration.

Is there any reason you don't want all the hosts on the same network,
effectively removing the Netgear from the equation?

If you are willing to spend some money, the best way to handle this is to
use the UVerse router just as your internet access point, then buy a
managed router that you can set up more defined routes between your
networks.

Jeremiah Bess