From: Mubeen Nakade <mubeennakad...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: [LinuxVadaPav] Problem with Samba Shares
To: linuxvadapav@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 12 February, 2009, 10:44 PM

--- On Thu, 12/2/09, Ashwin Muni <ashwin.muni@ gmail.com> wrote:

From: Ashwin Muni <ashwin.muni@ gmail.com>
To: linuxvadapav@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Thursday, 12 February, 2009, 3:29 PM

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 10:58 AM, Mubeen Nakade
<mubeennakade83@ yahoo.co. in>wrote:

> --- On Wed, 11/2/09, Anand Malgaonkar <anandm...@yahoo. co.in<anandm134%
> 40yahoo. co.in>>
> wrote:
>
> From: Anand Malgaonkar <anandm...@yahoo. co.in <anandm134%40yahoo. co.in>>
> Subject: [LinuxVadaPav] Problem with Samba Shares
> To: linuxvadapav@ yahoogroups. com <linuxvadapav% 40yahoogroups. com>
> Date: Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 6:35 PM
>

> Hi all,
>
> I am facing a problem regarding Samba shares with groups assigned to
> them.Those directories have 755 permissions.
> Normally all Users from the Group are are able to access the
> subdirectories. But when they create new subdirestories and try to move
> or delete those subdirectories then it gives an error saying 'Cannot move or
> copy as the disk might be full' Pls help.
>
> Thanks....
> Regards,
> Anand.
>

> Hi,
> Can you provide us the log file content instead of giving screen errors.
> Are group members able to create sub-dir's??
> Mubeen Nakade..
>
> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger.
> yahoo.com/ invite/

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to
> http://messenger. yahoo.com/ invite/

HI ,

It has everything to do with permissions. Please check it in detail.

--
Ashwin R.

If you exactly know the problem then give he solution, instead of pointing to
my post. It can be any issue, we trouble shooting by logs only instead of
screen errors.