From: Manas Burad <manas_bu...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [LinuxVadaPav] Opening for System Administrator Linux.
To: linuxvadapav@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 17 September, 2009, 11:22 AM

Company Profile:-
Katalyst is an IT Infrastructure Management company in India which is serving
mid-sized business an US and Canada. We are glad to introduce ourselves as one
of the best growing IT Company with offices located in India (Navi Mumbai) and
US (New York). Our services include technical Remote Systems Administration and
Software Development.
We provide IT support and remote support to our clients who are based US and
Canada. Katalyst is having more than 100 US clients; Clients are like ISP
Company, web hosting companies, datacenters and corporations.
We provide 24/7 server management services to our clients.

At our Navi Mumbai office we require Linux Adminstrator for which we will like
to consider your profile.
An Ideal candidate will be:-

- A graduate from any stream, must completed RHCE with experience and strong
knowledge in Linux, Web, File and Mail Server Admin ,Remote Server
Administration , Network monitoring and troubleshooting.

- Strong knowledge in Web servers, Mail servers and database servers

- Good knowledge of control panels such as Hsphere, cPanel, Plesk and Ensim.
In case if you find yourself suitable for the position then kindly send us your
updated word format CV indicating your current cost to company so that we may
process your details further.
Current Job Profile.
Yrs of Experience
Current location
Current Expected Salary details.
Minimum Joining Time.
Availability for Interview.
Contact Details:

Please revert back with latest CV for further processing..
Regards
Purnima Sanyal, HR
Katalyst Business Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Email:purnima.sanyal@ katalystpartners .com
Tel No.: 022- 2778 2164/2778 2563
http://katalystpart ners.com

*********

Regards
Manas
"Have shraddha(faith) and saburi(patience) - Saibaba of Shirdi"

      Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/