From: shamshad Mansuri <redhatshams...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [LinuxVadaPav] Simulator For Apache
To: linuxvadapav@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 8:30 PM

--- On Mon, 4/12/10, Ashwin Muni <ashwin.muni@ gmail.com> wrote:

From: Ashwin Muni <ashwin.muni@ gmail.com>
To: linuxvadapav@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Monday, April 12, 2010, 8:58 AM

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 5:23 PM, shamshad Mansuri

<redhatshamshad@ yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi Team,

> I am searching for tool which can provide me information about

> 1) the current load on Apache .

> 2) how many users using Apache

> 3) what is the response time for apache when less users are connected and

> the same when the load is more.

> I had check Jmeter and Awstats but these tool are not giving me such data

> except information about the log of apache.

> Please let me know if any one of you know such tool; basically i am looking

> for a simulator type of tool.

> Regards,

> Shamshad Mansuri

Hi Shamshad,

Please try the below tools

OpenSource

http://www.webload. org/

http://grinder. sourceforge. net/

http://www.opensour cetesting. org/performance. php

http://www.software qatest.com/ qatweb1.html# LOAD

Commercial tools

http://www.neotys. com/

Load Runner

http://www.loadtest ingtool.com/

For More Linux Tutorials and Linux Howtos <http://www.linuxmaz a.com>

--

Ashwin Muni

Thanks Ashwin for the information.

I am using wapt tool from http://www.loadtest
ingtool.com/ .

Its really a good tool for monitoring web load.