From: Gourav Joshi <gouravjo...@gmail.com>
Subject: [LinuxVadaPav] Postfix Queue Monitoring
To: linuxvadapav@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 14 June, 2010, 5:22 AM

Hi All,

I'm working on Nagios for a long time now. I'm trying to monitor postfix
queue through Nagios. I found a way and wrote a script which provides
details on a local machine. I used NRPE to get the details from remote
machines, but could not succeed as the NRPE can not run on Root user and
postfix commands need Root user to run. Can someone help me for monitoring
postfix queues through Nagios. Is someone using anything to monitor postfix
queues?

Have a nice time,
Gourav Joshi
Visit me at www.allaboutlinux.info