Contact on below given number and talk if interested..

Regards,
Mubeen Nakade.

-

 Hi,

   The
job opening is with Infoedge Delhi/NCR. Interested candidates kindly send their
resume.

      Department
      :

      Technical
      Operations

      Designation
      :

      Senior
      System Administrator

      Objective:

      monitoring, maintaining and upgrading  all the servers/hardware.
      Optimizing OS, application servers and network.

      Job
      Description

        To operate and
        maintain highly available, scalable, fast, and efficient websites.

        To maintain and
        operate our existing infrastructure.
        Analyze and tune
        hardware/software configurations, automate existing manual processes
and
        identify improvements to our existing tools.
        The role involves
        working with a wide range of other technical and business groups within
        Info Edge.

      Skill
      Sets required

      ·
      Ability to operate in
      high pressure environment and successfully handle multiple priorities

      ·
      In depth knowledge of
      Linux, Apache and MySQL.
      ·
      Excellent
      communication, prioritization and analytical skills
      ·
      Excellent knowledge
      of server hardware and software troubleshooting.
      ·
      Knowledge of system
      performance methodologies along with hands on empirical
      monitoring.
      ·
      Experience deploying
      or managing large scale distributed Linux environments.

      ·
      Proficiency in
      scripting/programming with Shell (essential), Perl
      ·
      Internet and
      operating system security fundamentals.
      ·
      Basic understanding
      of Software Release Management.
      ·
      Understanding of
      TCP/IP networking, architecture and core technologies (DNS,  SMTP, HTTP,
LDAP, NFS, FTP etc.)

      ·
      Strong desire to
      build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
      Candidates must have
      strong computer science credentials and should be passionate about
      Internet technology

      Education
      :

      BE/Btech/MCA in Computer Science or a related field + In
      depth knowledge of Linux/Unix Operating System (
      An RHCE/RHCA certification is
      preferable.)

      Experience
      :

      4-6 years of relevant
      experience

Incase of any queries you can contact me
back...

Warm Regards

Sarita Raturi
Windows Consultants P Ltd
...leading executive search firm
B 2/18 DLF Phase I
Gurgaon - 122001
 0124 4301902
www.windowsindia.in

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments contained in it.