Hi Guys,

Hope this is would be helpfl for some of us looking for change. Job opening
is in Softcell technologies.

Job description :

Softcell is a leading Hosting Services Provider and focuses on delivering
Internet Hosting and Data Centre solutions around Managed Services, Racks,
Dedicated Servers and Colocation. The Hosting Services business is a decade
old business for Softcell and we service more than 2000 corporate customers
who have outsourced their hosting services requirements to us.

We are in the process of hiring L1 Linux Support Executives in our NSP
Technical Services Team. The key task of Linux Support Executives will be to
provide first level technical support of the Linux infrastructure at one of
our Data Centre in Mumbai consisting of over 20 racks and 200+ linux based
servers of customers. This is a mostly a day-time job with occasional
requirement of spending extra hours in case of any contingency.

The location of our office is Mahape, Navi Mumbai. Preference would be given
to candidates who stay within 1 hour travel distance from their home to the
office.

To Apply click <http://www.thenaukritimes.com/view_job.php?sb_id=55>

http://www.thenaukritimes.com/view_job.php?sb_id=55

Thanks