Hey guys!

Not sure, if this bug has already been reported – couldn't find a
solution anyway...

After quite a while I attached my Bamboo CTH-661 (2FG 6x8) again and had
a look at the Wacom Tablet Control panel in Fedora 20. Trying to assign
events to the tablet's side buttons resulted in quite some confusion.
 From a right-handed point-of-view the buttons are react as follows –
from top to bottom:

Tablet  ->  goes to
   A    ->     C
   B    ->     D
   C    ->  (nothing!)
   D    ->     A

So, if I wanted the top-most button (A on the tablet) to issue a CTRL+Z
event I'd have to configure button C inside the control panel
accordingly, etc.
Not only that this is quite annoying, tablet button C is renderes
useless like that.
Oh and BTW, why can't I assign a simple click event – left, right,
middle – to those button anymore?

Cheers!
Marco