On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 5:07 PM, Peter Hutterer
<peter.hutte...@who-t.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 09:29:13AM -0700, Jason Gerecke wrote:
>> On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 3:54 PM, Jason Gerecke <killert...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Fourth round of modifications to xsetwacom's MapToOutput command.
>> > This patch set no longer adds an AspectRatio property to the driver,
>> > instead relying on xsetwacom to do-the-right-thing with the Area
>> > property. This has the potential to break user scripts, but the
>> > probability of it actually having any fallout is fairly low.
>> >
>> > Patches in this series are for the most part numbered one higher
>> > than their v3 counterparts due to the addition of a new patch at
>> > the top of the stack which introduces the 'wacom-util.h' header
>> > for macros that aren't specific to the driver or xsetwacom.
>> >

>> Been a while with no input on the patches. I'm not sure if its because
>> I've scared everyone away with my comment on patch 8/8 (which only
>> applies to that single patch, not the whole set), or because the
>> remaining 7 patches are good enough for merging. I can't (cleanly) fix
>> patch 8 without some shuffling some other code around, so if the first
>> 7 are good to be merged then they should get in; I'll then re-submit
>> patch 8 along with the other changes in a separate patchset.
>
> sorry. I'm absolutely swamped at the moment and just haven't been able to
> review them yet.
>
> Cheers,
>  Peter

Gotcha. I wasn't sure what the status was, and figured it was about
time to poke the list again. I've got some more patches in development
that shouldn't be disturbed by this patchset remaining in limbo for a
while longer, so don't worry too hard about getting these reviewed
ASAP :)

Jason

---
Day xee-nee-svsh duu-'ushtlh-ts'it;