Thank you for the review Peter.

I'm trying to give the user a heads up that if they're used to a
Synaptic touchpad scroll, which most are, the scroll gestures for
Wacom are reversed.  With Wacom an up gesture makes the slider go down
instead of up and vice versa for down.  That's a perennial question
that gets asked.  Then they ask if it can be reversed to be
Synaptic-like.  I don't really see a reason to do that.  I visualize
it as grabbing the page with two fingers and sliding it up and down.
It quickly becomes natural.

What's a graceful way to say that?  Or should I just leave it out of
the manual and let them find out for themselves?

Dave