On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 6:00 AM, Bastien Nocera <had...@hadess.net> wrote:
> Em Thu, 2012-09-13 às 15:39 +0300, Timo Aaltonen escreveu:
>>       Hi
>>
>>   I'd suggest to modify fdo bugzilla so that input/wacom bugmail would
>> be copied here, so that bugs would get a wider audience.

I'd like to see this as well, honestly. Having to monitor several
places for bugs is really annoying. Between -devel, -discuss, SF, and
FDO, there's a lot of places for bugs to be missed.

> No point, you can subscribe to the bugs through bugzilla directly. I
> already don't like seeing patches fly here when they could be handled
> through bugzilla as well (though I know Peter has a different opinion of
> this).

I can't seem to find any good way to auto-subscribe to bugs of
interest. The only mechanism I've found so far is the 'user watching'
mechanism, but it would require the default  assignee to be changed
for the wacom component (which is pretty much what Timo is looking
for). Aside from that, I can add myself to the CC list on a per-bug
basis, but that doesn't change anything -- I still have to check both
my inbox and FDO for new bugs.

Ideally I could subscribe to my saved search for terms like "intuos",
"cintiq", "21UX", etc. to keep on top of bugs that are outside of our
component but still affect our users.

Jason

---
When you're rife with devastation / There's a simple explanation:
You're a toymaker's creation / Trapped inside a crystal ball.
And whichever way he tilts it / Know that we must be resilient
We won't let them break our spirits / As we sing our silly song.