Hi Przemo

Przemo Firszt said the following on 09/30/2012 11:42 PM:
> Hi,
> I integrated some logic&  rendering precedures from i4oled into
> gnome-control-center->wacom-panel->map-buttons:
>
> http://firszt.eu/wacom-icons/Screencast_from_09-30-2012_10:27:40PM.webm
>
> The code is not yet ready for release (it's dirty&  requires changing
> permissions to access sysfs).

I think this would be better suited in gnome-settings-daemon rather
than gnome-control-center.

Something similar to what is done for regular mode group LEDs, there
is also an example of a policy kit file to write to sysfs :-)

i.e. user changes the mapping un the control-center UI,
gnome-settings-daemon gets notified by GSettings and applies he
changes to the OLED.

Cheers,
Olivier.