Peter Hutterer said the following on 12/04/2012 04:13 AM:
> I've merged these and all the standalone patches. Let me
> know if I forgot any.
>
>     37d5fd6..1366904  master ->  master

Perfect! Many thanks for this!

Only thing is, I dunno why, but the "copyright" © sign gets replaced
by "??" here, after the merge process.

That happened in both tools/show-svg-image.c and
test/tablet-svg-validity.c - But it's a minor issue and possibly a
local problem on my side :-)

Thanks again!
Olivier.