A new topic, 'duplicate identifiers found', has been made on a board you are
watching.

You can see it at
http://liquibase.org/forum/index.php?topic=821.new#new

The text of the topic is shown below:

Hi

Since upgrading from LB 1.9.5 to 2.0 RC7 my clean install procedure will not
run anymore. It reports duplicate identifiers. My problem is not that I have
duplicate identifiers, but that it no longer seems allowed to have them.

The relevant part of my installation procedure changelog looks like this :

  <include file="installtabinstall_this_table_first.xml"/>
  <!-- Tables -->
  <includeAll path="installtab">

We used to just rely on the databasechangelog entry to make sure that the
changelog was executed only once.
So to summarize, we intentionally have duplicate identifiers and in version
1.9.5 this was not a problem but now in 2.0 RC7 it is.
I would love to have a setting that would allow me to overrule the check for
duplicate identifiers, or maybe even to have the check removed completely.
Any thoughts?

Regards,
Ruud

Unsubscribe to new topics from this board by clicking here:
http://liquibase.org/forum/index.php?action=notifyboard;board=1.0

Regards,
The Liquibase Community Forum Team.