El 15/07/2016 a las 13:56, Luigi Iannone escribió:
His All,

the chairs have review the WG discussion during the adoption call.

We are concerned by the low level of support.
We also observed significant discussion around the experimental allocation. So we are re-issuing and clarifying the call, to finish one week afte rthe end of IETF 96.

Please comment on two separate issues:

1) Do you think we should create a registry for LISP message types
Agree

2) If yes to (1), do you think that registry should include reserving an entry for Experimentation?
Agree

As indicated in the first mail silence does not indicate support, please respond to the call.

Yours,

Joel
Luigi