Hi Stig,

thanks for the review.

Just a quick comment on one of the last point you raised:

> On 08 Sep 2016, at 23:02, Dino Farinacci <farina...@gmail.com> wrote:

[snip]

>> Section 7
>> It looks like the table in the IANA considerations doesn't include all
>> the types defined in this document.
>
> That was done intentionally. The ones that are experimental are not in this
> section 7 list because there is no use-case document for it yet. Maybe the
> chairs can explain this better than me.

AFAIR the rationale was that since these types are experimental proposals, with
no (or at least not yet) detailed use-case, there is no need to allocate these
values now.
If new documents will use them, than those documents will require allocation in
their IANA section.

ciao

L.