Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-17: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to

Section 4.3 talks about geo coordinates. I think I understand that these
coordinates may give the location of a device. Is there any expectation
that said device can be associated with a person? The security
considerations mention this briefly. Have the working group considered
whether the guidance in RFC 6280/BCP 160 is applicable here?

lisp mailing list