Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-17: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to

Thanks for taking care of my DISCUSS points. I will clear but I note that
the COMMENT points below still seem pertinent.

* Can you please clarify why Rsvd2 is reserved for future use but this
document already ends up specifying it under "Segmentation"

* I think the reference for AFI is not correct. Shouldn't it be
The current reference leads to a generic IANA page.

* Section 4.8:

Is the explanation for the AFI correct? The source dest lookups don't
seem to be multicast addresses.

"When a specific AFI has its own encoding of a multicast address, this
field must be either
      a group address or a broadcast address."

lisp mailing list