Hi all

This document should address all the comments except this one:

G.- Move sections 16 (Mobility Considerations), 17 (xTR Placement
Considerations), 18 (Traceroute Consideration) to a new OAM document

The authors would like to have a better understanding of where this text
will go.

If we adress this by today I can submit a new version (before the cut-off)
taking this comment into account.

Thanks!

Albert