> I'm not sure I understand the need for "use a different key for consecutive
> messages", but probably we should just talk about that on Tuesday.

Well in your last reply you felt it was okay if we used the nonce in each
Map-Register for a new key per message.

What this addition brings is use of a different PSK with nonce for a new
authentication key, per message.

If you think it’s not necessary, we can leave it out.

But it is not clear to me if you support app-key per Fabio’s suggestion. Can
you clarify that a nonce and PSK by themselves is sufficient?

Dino