Sorry about the repost, I forgot to put on the subject line in the previous
email and that was kind of an important detail.

Greetings to the epic community.

I am pleased to announce the immediately availability of EPIC4-2.0.
It is currently available at the following locations:

        ftp://ftp.epicsol.org/pub/epic/EPIC4-PRODUCTION/epic4-2.0.tar.gz
        ftp://ftp.epicsol.org/pub/epic/EPIC4-PRODUCTION/epic4-2.0.tar.bz2

I wish to thank everybody who helped make this possible.  If you wish to
review the changes made to EPIC4 from the very beginning, use:

        http://www.epicsol.org/CHANGELOG

User-visible changes are at:

        http://www.epicsol.org/UPDATES

hop, Crazyed, wd, and keerf