On 21/11/05, Dr. Core <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there something about Seed, unbeknownst to me, that would
> encourage, ahem, the release of more seeds?  I know... everything and
> anything can be the subject of a creaming nowadays... Still don't want
> to see Gundam going down the same path as NGE.

I'd be more worried about the hentai scene in the special edition
giving rise to more such scenes. Then again, it's perfect for SEED.

Although I think I can answer your question as to what it is about
SEED: since they all have the same face, the only possible solution is
that they're all inbred :P

====================
Arigato Gozaimasu,
          John

My blog has been removed until further notice. I left a note; if any
of you are interested in the reason why, check it out.
http://school-is-evil.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------------------
The Gundam Mailing List MK-II [email protected]

Archives: http://www.gundam.com/gml
    Help: Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with this in
          the BODY: help list

Reply via email to