BlazeEagle wrote: > But your not a gamer. ;/ Well I'm not a gamer, but I game. Lately I've been gaming Lego Star Wars. I gamed Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam for an afternoon. Before that I gamed both arcade modes (thanks to infinite replay) and about 10 missions in the Zeon campaign mode of FvZ.
> Why does it matter to you???? ... It matters because gaming is having a greater and greater influence on the non gaming aspects of Gundam. UC Gundam, especially, is living on only manga and games now. So if a certain types of gaming start to make a lot of money for Bandai it's going to affect the direction of Gundam very quickly. It's the same way I feel about SD Gundam Force, I actually rather enjoyed that show, but at the same time it's a good thing that SDGF wasn't the "hero" that rescued Gundam in the US market. -- Dr. Core -------------------------------------------------- The Gundam Mailing List MK-II [email protected] Archives: http://www.gundam.com/gml Help: Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with this in the BODY: help list
