All,

  William is exactly accurate in his comment regarding Kent Crispin and
Amadeu.  They are both long term and continued supporters of the
"Capture" attempt of the DNS system by CORE and the gTLD-MoU.
With Kent Crisping being PAB chair.  Their one sided agenda
is well documented and when the gTLD-MoU was still a viable
entitity it generated the need to the NTIA's Green Paper and than
later the White Paper.