William and all,

  One "Salient Point" that seems to fly in the face of on of you contentions here
is that " There is no precedence to suggest that any of this would be taken
seriously by anyone, and that is what I am trying to point out."  In lew of this
questionable statement, William, how does the transition to the "Euro"
in terms of currency jive with you statement I quoted here?