Hi Ken and all --

What prey tell is the problem with this same very large bunch of
people exchanging EMail to get the same job done?

By my count you want to get at least 27 people together on a phone
call to edit text?  Or to build a chart of differences and work on
reducing them.  Or somethign like that.  I have never wseen a
productive telecon with such numbers.

27 = (dennis, fay, bernie) + (jay & stef) + ((kent & amadeu)
   + (jon & mike) + (andrew & bret) + (bill semich & anthony van covering)
   + (don telage & david johnson) + (david maher) + (theresa swinehart)
   + (roger cochetti (software & browser people)) + (kilnam chon)
   + (ni quay nor) + (CIX) + (pswg) + (euroispa) + (icc) ...

In the meantime, Ellen Rony has already built the comparisons on her
web site, so lets just use them, rather than start over verbally
without benefit of visuals to do it all over again.

We are all here, so lets talk via EMail!  In the same lenth of time
and with about the same number of messages as ti till take to arrange
the telecon, we could be at least half done before you have the
telecon arranged.

In short, in my view, it is time to use the medium we are trying to
organize.  As in, "Why don't us dogs eat some of our own dog food?"

Cheers...\Stef

>From your message Mon, 8 Feb 1999 14:59:37 -0500:
}
}here is a copy of a suggestion I sent to andrew kraft to possible move this
}down the road...
}
}something for you all to chew on ...
}