And are they rescheduling the Motocross races on behalf of your rather
esteemed organization?

Or will this be conducted during the breaks between races.

On 09-Feb-99 jeff Williams wrote:
>  Kevin an all,
>
>    Thank you kevin for providing the exact address.
>
>  Kevin M. Kelly wrote:
>
> > TEXAS STADIUM is at 2401 E Airport Freeway, IRVING TX
> >
> > THE DALLAS COWBOY PLAY FOOTBALL THERE!
> >
> > I wouldn't want anyone to miss the INEGroup stakeholders meeting! ;-)
> >
> > --
> > DOMAIN-POLICY administrivia should be sent to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > For more help regarding Listserv commands send the one line "HELP"
>
>  Regards,
>
>  --
>  Jeffrey A. Williams
>  CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
>  Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
>  E-Mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  Contact Number:  972-447-1894
>  Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208

E-Mail: William X. Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 09-Feb-99
Time: 18:36:49
"We may well be on our way to a society overrun by hordes
of lawyers, hungry as locusts."
- Chief Justice Warren Burger, US Supreme Court, 1977