I received the same email but w. only one number listed. Actually since the email bounce date was June 7, I wonder what this is all about. Actually, there has been so little activity on the board, I think I had somehow been unsubscribed so subscribed again a few days ago and started receiving emails again. I don't know what's happening. Let us know what the response is to your email. I, so far, have not sent in a reply to the email.
Whit

On 06/21/2011 12:10 AM, Steve Litt wrote:
Hi all,

I got this in email and am sending it to JaxLug as a test.

SteveT

Subject: warning from list@jaxlug.org
Date: Monday 20 June 2011, 19:54:32
From: list-h...@jaxlug.org
To: sl...@troubleshooters.com

list@jaxlug.org mailing list.

at list-ow...@jaxlug.org.

Messages to you from the list mailing list seem to
message I received.

If this message bounces too, I will send you a probe. If the probe
bounces,
I will remove your address from the list mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the list mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
    <list-get.123_...@jaxlug.org>

send an empty message to: