On 24/10/2011 14:08, Jim Pingle wrote:
It isn't quite all that easy. There is already an open ticket for that
feature.

http://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/385

OK, thanks. I'm convinced that such a feature is technically possible, but I also appreciate that it would take a lot of work to implement. Since it is already on the feature request list, and has not been dismissed in any way, then I suppose it will stay there until a pfSense developer has the time to look at it. I doubt if such a feature will considered top-priority for a while, but that's fair enough. It's certainly not an essential feature for me - it would just be a "nice to have" feature.

Thanks,

David