Chris,

I think the idea here is more of "the ISPs are already using this
'workaround' and we should give our users who might not have any other
option the ability to use what they do have.

Moshe

Sorry for top-posting.  Sent from a tiny touchscreen device and a poor
mobile webmail interface.

On Wednesday, February 1, 2012, Chris Bagnall <pfse...@lists.minotaur.cc>
wrote:
> On 1/2/12 2:15 pm, Seth Mos wrote:
>>
>> I am seeking a user(s) that has access to a 6RD IPv6 connection so we
>> can test our development 6RD code.
>
> Out of curiosity (and this is more aimed at ISPs than end users), is
implementing the various IPv6 'workarounds' - for want of a better word -
actually any easier/cheaper than just implementing proper native IPv6?

> I can't help but think that if half the effort that has gone into
developing workarounds had gone into native IPv6 implementation, we'd (as
an industry) be a lot further on than we are.