It appears as though the DDNS is not updating properly, might be useful
information.

Johan Braeken says:
        Observed behaviour:

        When the IP address on the WAN interface changes, nothing
        happens.
        There is also nothing logged regarding Dynamic DNS updates.

        Expected behaviour:

        DNS server should be updated.

        Extra information:

        1: DNS server updates work when the RFC 2136 configuration is
        opened and saved.
        2: When in addition to the RFC 2136 entry a "dummy entry" is
        made under the "DynDNS"-tab, the RFC 2136 configuration is also
        working upon IP changes.

        I suspect there is somewhere a check to see if Dynamic DNS is
        configured when the IP address changes, but the RFC 2136
        configuration is not taken into account.