Fra: list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org [mailto:list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org] På
vegne af Jeppe Øland
Sendt: 21. marts 2012 18:40
Til: pfSense support and discussion
Emne: Re: [pfSense] pfSense error, maybe hard drive?

> I deployed about a dozen Kingston 64G SSDs about a year and a half ago
> (in laptops and desktops) and I've seen about a quarter of them fail
> with different symptoms in each case. Garbage

Totally agree. I have gone through 2 Kingston 4GB industrial SSDs so far - and
it didn't take long either. They fail fast! (Now I'm using the 3rd one with an
embedded install ... it seems to stay alive when nobody is writing to it).

On the OCZ Vertex drives, I would avoid Vertex1 ... they die pretty quick too
if you write a lot. Vertex2 has been rock solid.

Regards,
-Jeppe