Good evening,

Seth Mos <seth....@dds.nl> wrote:
Op 22 jun 2012, om 04:30 heeft Moshe Katz het volgende geschreven:
On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 4:50 PM, Jerome Alet <jerome.a...@univ-nc.nc> wrote:
When you add an alternative IP address to monitor, a static route is
added between the gateway address and the address to monitor.

But when you delete this alternative IP address, click on "save" and
then on "apply changes", the static route is not removed as can be seen
with netstat -nr.

This is a clear bug, it's supposed to delete the route to that host. Is this a
v4 or v6 monitor ip, I could see the delete command failing for ipv6 here.
It was IPv4.

BTW the "route get" command fails with an error about the routing socket IIRC,
that's why I used "netstat -nr", not sure if this is related or not.

bye

Jerome Alet